Friday, January 15, 2010

REVIEW: Starbuzz Exotic White Peach

Starbuzz is probably one of my favorite shisha's and today I will be reviewing Starbuzz' Exotic White Peach.

Bowl Used: Triple Hose Maju
Foil:  Reynolds Wrap, triple fold
Water Base: Ice water.
Coal Configuration: (0min-30min: One Three Kings Coal) (30min-55min: Same coal, broken into three parts)
Cut of the Tobacco: Coarse and lumpy due to excess molasses. No stems found.
Smell:  Very nutty smell, does definitely smell like peach, but I don't see a reason to call it "White" Peach, to only have a flavor called Peach.
Flavor: The flavor was wonderful, like having a peach daquiri. It was fruity and fresh. The juiciness that the smoke gave my tongue was unexpected.
Smoke:  Thick pillows, as usual from Starbuzz, with thick clouds only coming after three full pulls.
Longevity: The tobacco lasted me for an hour and a half on one Three Kings coal.
Overall thoughts: As a peach-lover, this satisfied my taste buds for quite a while. The taste was around long into the session and I enjoyed every minute of it. In the future, I will be trying to add some peach schnapps to my waterbase to see if I can get more of a peach flavor.

RATING: 9.3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment