Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to The Hookah Diaries, my own personal resource to anything Hookah! What can you expect from this blog? Tons!
  • Comments and ratings of some of the most popular (and unpopular) shisha
  • Discussion on the best (and worst) hookahs, as well as the best hookah retail websites you can purchase them from.
  • Swapping of tips on how to get the best smoke out of any hookah pipe you use.
  • Some entertaining party tricks to get your friends going all by using the pillowy smoke of a great hookah.
  • Recent news on Hookahs that has managed to make it's way into the media, and my opinion on it.
I am excited to get started and I hope I can get this blog out there to fellow hookah fans. Let's gather around, heat up the charcoal and enjoy a social e-smoke together. I'm ready to get to know you and your knowledge about a common demoninator: the Hookah.

No comments:

Post a Comment