Friday, February 5, 2010

VENDOR: www.NazarHookah.com

Link
www.nazarhookah.com 

Review
I purchase for the first time after some encouragement of his great vender history from a Hookah forum with a lot of members and great information. Purchased three RAZAN hoses from them. I wanted a particular white color and wasn't interested in any other because I felt white was easier to match with any vase color than an actual color would.

About 30 minutes after I put my purchase through on a Saturday, I got an e-mail from the owner of the company notifying me that he no longer had the RAZAN hose in white and suggested I go with the RAZAN SULTAN hose as a free upgrade. The price difference for each hose was 4 dollars and some cents. I was very please that this was an actual free upgrade.

The company, located in Florida, took three days to ship to my house. It came very well packaged in a medium sized box that kept all the hoses tight together. As an added bonus, he gave me a free mini flashlight. It was a nice gesture on top of all the nice things he had done for me already.

All in all, I am very pleased with this vendor and have used him since again to buy shisha and amazing prices. I will continue to do business with him and suggest that you do as well.

Overall rating of Nazar Hookah: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment