Monday, February 1, 2010

REVIEW: Hookah Hookah Black Pomegranante Tea Shisha

Bowl Used: Triple Hose Maju
Foil:  Reynolds Wrap, double fold
Water Base: Ice water.
Coal Configuration: Two 33mm Three Kings Coal
Cut of the Tobacco: Typical tea leaves, shredded. IT wasn't wet at all, but it wasn't completely dry. I didn't have to clean my hands or wipe them down at all after touching it.
Smell: Smells like a nice natural sweet. Don't compare this to actual pomegranate though, you'll have to actually sniff the juice from POM to get any sort of comparison. The smell was okay at best!
Flavor:  The is no flavor in my opinion. The scent comes out in the smoke but it's a floral scent and it's way too potent. It's like I'm sucking on grandma's perfume bottle. YECK!
Smoke:  Medium body, but I'd like more.
Longevity: I didn't find out how long this lasted me, I couldn't continue past ten minutes of this.
Overall thoughts:  This was the worst shisha I have ever had. I was very disappointing and I'm sad I wasted three coals on this.

RATING: 0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment