Sunday, February 7, 2010

REVIEW: Hookah Freak X-Presso

Bowl Used: Single Hose Sahara Custom
Foil:  Reynolds Wrap, double fold
Water Base: Ice water.
Coal Configuration: Three 33mm Three Kings Coal
Cut of the Tobacco: Moist tobacco. The cut was that you'd find in a cigarette. It was just right.
Smell: The scent is medium bodied, but smells like a strong coffee. Don't take too much in though, it'll start smelling completely different.
Flavor: The flavor wasn't there for me. It left a bad after taste in my mouth, the type you'd get from drinking coffee. But I don't want an after taste, I was expecting a more crisper homey coffee taste.
Smoke:  The smoke was thick. It was perfect. I would compare it to Starbuzz clouds.
Longevity: This lasted me an hour. The scent and flavor (whatever flavor that was there) left after about 45 minutes into the session.
Overall thoughts:  Not very happy with this flavor. It's a pure coffee/espresso smell and has no milk or sugar flavor to it at all. The after taste it left was nauseating. I got a buzz from it, but only because I was sucking so hard on the hose for a good hour to try to get any droplet of flavor it can salvage. I have some Nahkla Coffee that I got as a trade and am considering trying that next to get a direct comparison.

RATING: 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment